Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Horses Mouth

Mdm Horse, quite the expert at mouth-f3cking, had always seemed to be the dark horse in the competition of popularity in the crowded camp of men.....

Perhaps, she was neither the ones who would charm men with her looks nor the ones who could kill men with her charms..... In the league of the original supermodels, she was never quite up there......

Until one fateful day, i can still vividly remember, when her little black book was stolen from her drawers, and read aloud by the two sistas of Avalon...

Though even til now, we are still not quite sure if the book depicts accurate narration or was merely a work of pure fantasy, the camp sistas were captivated by the torrid physical love affair between her and her well-endowed man...... A series of explicit description of sessions left nothing to the imagination (especially with the clever edit and story telling skills of the two sistas of Avalon)

Almost an overnight sensation, Mdm Horse had became famously known as "The Mouth", earning top billing with "The Body" Elle Macherpson, "The Face" Christy Turlington, "The Charm" Helena Christensen & "The attitude" Naomi Campbell.

She was the "IT" girl of the month (and many months after)...... So it shows.... a natural talent and a lot of publicity can really go a long way......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Plastic,

you have left out a lot of juicy bits. Let me, one of the Avalon Sistas re-enact that eventful nite to you.

I still remember, it was late in the nite but all of us were in camp, waiting to go to the airport for our exercise Wallaby. While I was stoning in my bunk thinking of all the hot hunks that I was secretly in love with, the other sista (Naomi), came rushing to me with something in his hand.

Looking all nervous and excited, Naomi handed me the thing he was clutching on dearly to and told me to read it. To my surprise, it's actually a book that seems like someone's diary. Upon realising that, I told myself that i was not going to read it. However, Naomi kept telling me that i would not be disappointed with the content and that he would have read it himself if it's in English and not Chinese. The problem with Naomi is that he is black and so, can't understand chinese.

Feeling really obliged and yet excited at the same time, I ran to the toilet, locked the door and started flipping through the pages of that book. To my surprise, it's actually 'The mouth' diary. The diary clearly recorded his Rendezvous with Mr Well Hung Horse, the nites that they were doing guard duty together, the time when they spent in the bunk alone when no one was around, the time when they spent in the last second cubicle of the toilet as it's cleaner there. It's definitely a 'mouthful' to say all these events out in a few lines but apparently, 'the mouth' could handle it very well in his diary. The diary recorded a lot of juicy details of his encounter with Mr Well Hung Horse but I shall not bore you with his description of Mr Well Hung Horse's rod.... Just to let you know how well hung Mr Well Hung Horse is, he is apparently as long as a metal spoon. This info was told to me by the mouth..

After reading the diary, I was in a state of shock that such happening things actually happened in my platoon. Without any delay, I translated all I could remember into English for Naomi and while on the bus to the airport, I was whispering as soft as I could to Naomi about the content of the diary. Apparently, certain eavedropper who was sitting behind us heard the gist of the content and that's how 'the mouth' became the IT girl for months...


Hope the above is enough to whet your appetite for more entries to come..


BTW, I am the originator of "Xian Gu and the seven immortals" and "the double fist show"
Sincerely
VP

Plastic Princess said...

Thanks for the update on the juicy bits.... Its always more exciting to hear it from the horses' mouth... (opps... no pun intended)...

The story-telling skills of the Sista of Avalon is sharper and wittier than before....

I really look forward to your contributions as we walk through the days of our lives (army)....

Cheers,
PP

MOMAXX said...

How can you compare Mdm Horse to the original supermodels! After all, 'it' girls come and go, while the original supermodels are still high and flying.

This story is still as scandalous as ever....those are the days....

Linda