Monday, March 02, 2009

The Rebound Guy - Nicole (AKA Vulgar princess) as guest writer

The conversation between the 2 princesses of Alexandra Josh Kingdom, vulgar (AKA Nicole) and plastic princess:

Vulgar: Fuck la, why is it so damn difficult to find the right men. All the men that I have dated are so cannot make it one.

Plastic: Vulgar, that’s because, all the good men are already attached.

Vulgar: I don’t believe all the good men will be attached forever. I don’t fucking believe

Plastic: That’s where u are right. From time to time, one of these good men will be out of love. That’s when they are vulnerable and they would be your easiest target.

Vulgar: You totally make sense Plastic. I am so going to> attack all the rebound guys tonite. I shall go to the famous Lustilicious chatroom tonight and ask if anyone is on a rebound. I will share my out of love experience with them and help them to overcome their lost love and hopefully in the process they will fall in love with me. I am so fucking> feeling it tonite.

Plastic: Vulgar, I am so fucking feeling it too. I will do likewise.

Vulgar: Don’t say that plastic, whenever you say that you are feeling it, it will not happen

Plastic: Yes you are right vulgar; I am so fucking not feeling it.

Vulgar and Plastic: Yes, true love, here we come!!>

Back to present time…. I am dating one rebound guy now. Of course, knowing that he is a rebound guy and that all rebound guys need time to heal and recover from their past wound, I am keeping things slow and not in a hurry to get> attached in a serious relationship with him despite Plastic constant ‘encouragement’ to make things official.> Whatever is the case, me the vulgar princess of Alexandra> Josh Kingdom totally know what I am doing and will only> ensure that I will have the best happily ever after ending

No comments: