Wednesday, November 04, 2009

My Sydney Boy…… (Inspired by My American Boy)

The aspiring song-writing singing princess, inspired by American Boy and the Sdy trip, has come up with my Sdy theme song.


My Sydney Boy
by Princess P feat. Nicole and Lady V.

Mother Nature (AkA Nicole raps):
Hey hey…. Princess P.
I know you gonna go Sydney
Be like me
And really get to see
The youngest kid
In Sydney…”

Yo… Get down… In Sydney town

Plastic Princess sings:
Take me on a trip
That I’ll like to go some day
Take me to Sydney
I’ll like to see a play…….

I really want to
Come make it with you
You can be my Sydney boy…….

He coming with me this weekend,
Holding on to my hand
Take me to Bondi
And have some coffee
Head down to the beach
And we go skinny

I’m liking this Sydney boy
This Sydney boy

Lady V raps:
Yo… P P
U’ll love the men of Sydney
Show off ur designers
I’m sure they’ll love ya

You can be like me
Slide your hand down their Pee Wee
And right to your Vinny

Plastic Princess sings:
Would you be my love
Would you be mine

Would you be my love
Would you be my Sydney boy…..
My Sydney Boy….

Lalalalalla dee laa……..

No comments: