Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Future Lover/I feel Love

In an attempt to marry new-age spirituality and pop music, the princess begins her meditation to the song of Madonna... Future Lover/I Feel Love (from her Confessions Tour).

I guess, when you set a deadline for love, nothing is too crazy for you to try.

With eyes gently closed, breathing consciously controlled and in tune with the invisible forces around me, the princess found herself chanting, together with the grand dame of pop, Madonna:

"Not controlled by time
Future lovers shine for eternity
In a world that's free

Put away your past
Love will never last
If you're holding on to a dream that's gone

I'm gonna tell you about love
Would you like to try?

In the evidence of its brilliance

There's no love like the future love

Come with me"

Then with eyes slowly opening and hands raising to the skies like a bird (i.e. Madonna in Frozen), the perfect pose to the perfect ending chant

"I FEEL LOOVEEE...... I FEEL LOOVEEEE....."


With that, the ritual is complete.

All the princess got to do right now is to commit the lyrics to heart, and pray for a Future Lover cause there is no love like the future love.....

and The princess will feel looovveeeee..... before the deadline closes in.

No comments: