Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Bodyguard

Was it just my mind playing tricks on me?

Or was there some dirty, secretive flirting between the office security guard and the princess?

Really, what got into me?

They talk about “No-No” when it comes to office romances…. But romance with an office security guard??!! This could be the year’s greatest scandal by anyone’s standards….

To begin with, he was not even really good-looking…. Then why?

1) Could it be the tight uniform?… Although I dun remember having a uniform fetish. Ever!
2) Maybe it is the boredom in the work place?
3) Perhaps, the thought of a morbid forbidden love affair…
4) Must be his piercing eyes; so shy yet lustful?
5) The body? The smile? Or the way he “ordered” me to open up my bag for inspection? Oooooh……

It went something like this almost daily:
Guard: “Ms, can you open your bag to show me?”
Me : (Silent, thrusting the bag in front of him)
Guard: (Smiles and piercingly glancing at me as he opens the bag without looking in it)
Me : “ok?”
Guard: “Good day, Ms”

And I feel awkward passing by him as I get to the washroom because he was always looking at me, smiling at me…..

I think to myself: “Was that a ‘friendly security guard’ smile? Or a ‘security guard hitting-on-me’ smile?”

Anyways, I am pretty much amused over the matter. Its just like some weird episode of ‘Sex and the City’ or ‘Desperate Housewives’ with character falling for off-beat character. Maybe, I should feign sexual harassment and file for a million dollars lawsuit!!!!

Wow! All these evil and perverted thoughts!! I think it is the media’s bad influences on me!

It is really a whole big deal about nothing. Just like anything else, I guess. Although, I do look forward to going to the office now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi PP,
Yes, it's your dear long lost compadre, Lady V, who has finally made it back to the online world after her trip on board the Loveboat. Regarding the security officer - why don't you stuff some panties in your briefcase and see what's his reaction? Some men just need a little encouragement, you know.
'Dun get it(your panties) twisted!'
Lady V

Anonymous said...

haha...
I like Lady V's comment.
It's really different when u r in love... really nasty and bitchy yet so chirpy..
haha..
love is in the air....
love is in the air...

peace,
sky blue