Wednesday, May 31, 2006

To be Paris

Mid year.

Like any glam company listed in the stock exchange, the princess is making her half year performance announcement today.

Disappointing. I dun even know how to begin except to say things could have been much much better.

No Money. No Honey. And a whole lot more of unaccomplished resolutions set up at the beginning of year.

So for this 2nd half of the year, I have decided to just make one short and simple resolution.

***To be like Paris Hilton***

I guess this resolution is pretty much self explanatory. Anything you want in life, you see it in her.


Yes, I know, there is more to life than being an attention craving, self absorbing, and superficial bitch.

But if I cant even achieve this simple goal, what more can I say about my other noble goals in life.

No comments: