Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Celebrity Writer - Ms VP

(Reluctantly, Plastic Princess allows Ms VP's work of vulgarity and low brow humor to be published w/o edits and censorship.)


This is specially for those who reads the plastic princess blog and for those who know me… Yes, this is the Vulgar Peencess. The vulgar Peencess who used to provide so much entertainment to every one, the vulgar peencess who used to give nicknames to all those in the Royal family and the vulgar peencess who scripted the classic “The rape of Fairy He by the Seven Deities”. Indeed, she is back… as a celebrity writer for the plastic princess.

First of all, gotta say that I’m real glad that we had the little gathering on plastic princess birthday, really brought back some fond memories of the silly
times that we used to have. Thanks to Mr J for providing the inspirational idea of his Techno-j website that we are all so looking forward to. I am definitely anticipating to see the segment of Mr J in his birthday suit and his techno toys that vibrates. I am sure the website would be a big hit with all the Techno geeks.

Next, on to my life recently. Everything is fine and ok. The vulgar peencess is happily attached with a new job that allows me to see the world. What more could I ask for? Well, perhaps for more interesting and less bitchy colleagues. Just can’t seemed to be entertained by my new colleagues as much as my ex colleagues.
Perhaps they do not speak on the same wavelength as my previous colleagues. After being in the company for a good 5 months, I have yet to hear a single 4 letter
words coming out from anyone’s mouth. Maybe that’s why I feel so suppressed. I can’t throw out the CB, LJ and F word as much as I did previously. What’s more, I have 2 bosses that are constantly fighting with each other and often get me involved in their mindless political game. Sometimes, I just wish that 1 day I will climb above the 2 of them and change the culture of this place to one that is more acceptable of vulgarities and to one that I will feel more at home with. But all I can do now is to silently murmur the CB, LJ and F words under my breath whenever I feel shitty.

I guess the one that suffers the most after changing to this new job is my prince. He has to listen to all my CB’s story recently cos there’s no where else to allow my creative vulgar mind to wonder except when I am with him. Just an example of a story that happened just yesterday (FYI, Prince is learning to cook in acooking school now):

Prince: I was serving food today to a customer and the customer complained that the food was not hot. So had to change the food for her.

VP: If I were you, I wouldn’t bother to change, I will just tell her to open her legs and put the food into her CB cos that’s where it‘s warm enough to heat up her food. As Madonna sings: “Go down, where it’s warm inside. Go down, where I cannot hide. Go down, that’s where all life begins. Go down, that’s where my love is”

Well, guess that’s quite a lot for my first attempt as a celebrity writer. So much for now. Ciao!

1 comment:

MOMAXX said...

Who is this "prince"?