Tuesday, November 14, 2006

So Now GoodBye

The princess often wonders what happens when you realised that two of us are not the same. Would you harden your heart to say goodbye or try to make things work out through compromise?

Can love still work if the things we want are different? And what is the common ground to stay together?

When it is love so hard, is it still called love? Or have I stayed for way too long?

And I (breaks into a song),

Remember when I saw you for the first time
I never thought you'd be mine
Then we went ahead and fell in love
Heaven was a common ground
We were never coming down
The two of us we had more than enough
You and I are not the same
To you love is just a game
Things will never be the same again

So now goodbye
This time I will be gone goodbye
Stayed for way too long
Started out with trust
But it isn't just about the good times baby

Remember all the promises we swore to
Can't say I didn't warn you
How I did adore you way back then (I did adore you adore you)
Ohhhhh
But you broke a solemn vow
Ha! you're paying for it now
Wouldn't you expect more from a friend
You and I are not the same
To you love is just a game
Things will never be the same again

So now goodbye
This time I will be gone goodbye
I stayed for way too long
I don't need you now
And I am oh so tired of excuses baby

Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye

This time will be gone goodbye
Stayed for way to long this time
It all started out with trust
But it isn't about the good times baby

(Kylie)

So Goodbye, my dear. For the last time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Plastic,

I am a living example of lasting love despite 2 different individuals being together. It all boils down to communication and working out the differences to complement each other. If all else fails, pray to the penis. That always work for me!!

Sincerely
VP

Plastic Princess said...

Very good insight to L-O-V-E, Ms Vulgar Penis....

Of course, now we know Ms VP not only talks about the penis, she also prays to it...

But the million dollar question: Does she S*#K it too?

The plastic princess cant help but wonder?

Anonymous said...

Errr... Plastic,

we have known each other for so many years, don't pretend pretend la. You may be a princess on this blog but you are a queen when it comes to ONS. I'm sure you know how to S#*K a Penis well with all those experience.

Sincerely
VP

Anonymous said...

err.... Ms VP,

although i dun know who you are, but i have been friends with the princess for a long long time as well since childhood..

And i can vouched for her innocence. She is definitely not that kind of gal.

Malicious rumours can kill one's reputation. And i do not want that to happen to the dear princess...

Sincerely,
FOP (A friend of princess)