Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Poker Face

When it comes to Love & finding Love, do you keep a poker face?



The princess, always one to wear her heart on her sleeve, realises the greatest trick in the book to nabbing a dream guy could just happens to be the oldest one: Keeping a poker face when it comes to your feelings.....



I guess, even in today's time, a woman's worth is determined by how unattainable she is.... Perhaps, we have not progress any bit since the days of sense and sensibility.


To survive, one must needs to be:

Not too confrontational,
Not too loud,
Not too upfront,

And Like my idol, Lady GAGA, sings

"Can't read my,
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(she's got to love nobody)
Can't read my
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(she's got to love nobody)"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Plastic, i thought u are damn good at acting coy? Just do what u do best and u will be unattainable and get your man.

Nicolas