Thursday, February 26, 2009

Princess Enchanted



Today at the office, i imagine myself to be Amy Adams in Enchanted.....As Work keeps piling up, i still maintain a happy smile.....

While i know there will be no rats or dove flying in to complete my work; i was praying, with sincere optimism, that my prince is going to come soon as we ride off to the days of love and no work ......




But seriously, i do feel a sense of uplift and happiness everytime i hear this song and imagine the show.....

Like every disney show, it always bring about valuable lessons in life:

1) Sometimes, the mundane things in life can be done with much passion (its a matter of choice)

2) We all need friends, no matter who or what they are.... (ugly or smelly, friends are still the best)

3) Hard work pays..... Clean the toilets & do your work and Your prince will surely come at the end of the day :)





Now, i got to go back to my work...

"Ahh... Ahh... Ahh.... "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love watching Enchanted too. I've watched this movie 3 times. It makes me happy everytime i watched it. Great movie to put a smile on one's face:)

Plastic Princess said...

Hi Iris.... :)

Ya... glad to know someone feels the same about the show too :)

Have a smilely weekend

Cheers,
Plastic P