Tuesday, May 04, 2010

The Golden Rule Girl

Just the other day, dear Mikey spoke to me, asking me about my life and how am i dealing with it.

Well, life's great i think.

How well i am dealing with it? I really dont know. I guess, its really a step at a time right now. Everyday, there seemed to be something new to learn about and deal with.

Ultimately, as long as you learn from it all and grow wiser but not cynical, its cool. Afterall, life is the world's greatest teacher one can ever have, isnt it?

Mikey called the princess a "closeted perfectionist" and "world's best disguised pessimist".

Not quite the terms of endearment from anyone the princess thinks.

Not wanting to take his remarks personally, the princess asked :"Am I?" I mean, the princess has always been known to be perfectly easy going and one of the friendiest gal pal around.

Mikey, being such a dear friend, just gave the princess a hug and that was it.

The princess knows what Mikey means.

I cant live thru life assuming that everyone holds a set of ISO9000 rules and expects perfect compliance with the golden rules in life.

Some people and some things are just the way they are.

Perhaps, the most imperfect thing in life is perfection itself. Sometimes, we just to need to know that even the freakest, ugliest stuff in life can be beautiful.

And Its really up to us to be willing to see pass it and embrace it with a hug. just Like dear Mikey mike.


Love,
The princess

1 comment:

MOMAXX said...

This is the best post ever!!! xoxo