Monday, May 31, 2010

Good Fortune In June

After a series of disappointing lack of love and new horizons for career, the princess was getting alittle depressed at the state of non-achievements in recent times.

Maybe i have been doing it all wrong all these times.

Maybe i have not been wanting it so badly such that the universe relents finally and let me have my way.

Maybe life is just unfair.

The princess was about to doubt the high priestess of oracle and her foretelling of my impending one great love of my life.

But an independent verification with the sacred mother of Chinese lotus indicates that as the princess goes into the lunar summer in June, things will finally be looking up.

It seems that the writing's on the cards and in the skies.

The princess looks set to embrace June with my long slender arms as i live life one month at a time.

These days, it seems, the princess can only survive on hopes and temporary bursts of happiness..........

No comments: