Monday, January 29, 2007

Ms VP - Trilogy - the 2nd part (Poke Chop Lice)

While I was waiting at the traffic junction between Beach road and SUNTEC, a aunty Ah
Lian, took out her ringing bling bling phone and answered. The moment she said Hello, I could almost at once picture myself whipping out my ”Certified True Ah
Lian” chop and chop it all over her face.

Anyway, this Ah Lian Aunty was talking to her equally Ah lian friend over the phone and I guess they must be talking about where to lunch and Ah Lian Aunty immediately
suggested the bery nice POKE CHOP LICE at the Shaw Tower food court. Upon hearing that, I started getting bitchy and scrutinized her conversation and I counted
how many times she mentioned Poke Chop Lice…. A grand total of 5 times. Imagine the agony I had to go through while waiting for the light to turn green. I had to subject myself to those totally absurd pronunciations. What does she want to Poke?? The Chop or the Lice?

In any case, she can’t poke cos she has no LJ, she only has a smelly CB that can be poked by Fat Lift Bastard “Golden Penis Award”.

Sometimes, I just don’t understand why people do not make the little effort to ensure that the words they speak sound right before they blurt it out of their CB
mouth. Another classic example of mispronounced word is COUPON… There are many ways of pronouncing this word. Coupun, Copon, Copun and the worst of all.
Kapun.

What the hell are those??

Only idiots who mouthed them will understand what they mean. Well, I guess sometimes the word is just too funny to be pronounced correctly by everyone. Another word that
can have many different versions of pronouncing is POKEMON. There are people who pronounce it as Pokimon, some pronounce as Pogaymon, others call it Pokaymun.
While Ms VP prefers to call it Poke-it-moan. Can you imagine how cool the toys or cartoon will be?? They are small little pets which you keep and instead of
releasing them from the ball for the battles, you poke it and it will moan. Each one has different ways to moan and whoever moans the most Sluttish will be crown the Poke-it-moan king.

Ok ok, guess VP is tired and it’s time for bed. So much for now and I will return with more.

1 comment:

MOMAXX said...

This is hilarious!!! What a good laugh!!!