Monday, July 14, 2008

Thanks for what i couldnt have been

I am happy today..... very happy....

Why?

Because:

1) I may not be as sophisticated and know as many friends, but i am wise to know that a pure true heart never needs that many friends

2) I may not be as beautiful nor have a model-like face, but i know that i am confident to know that i am good enough

3) I may not be as happy, but i know that i would not have to tell a tale to hurt another or a lie to make me happy

4) I may not be as rich and abundant, but i know where the real wealth in life resides


For the many things that i had wished i could be but never had been, i believe there is a reason why.

And i say a thank to all the things that i could never be.

1 comment:

MOMAXX said...

Princess! I just happen to think you are sophisticated, beautiful, happy and rich!