Sunday, July 09, 2006

I LOVE D&G!

Yesterday, the princess had to run far and away just to get hold of that fashionistas-must-have D&G Motorola Razor Phone, which was supposedly limited in edition and fast running out of stocks.

Key phrases that will most certainly throw the princess into a frenzy and all common sense out of the window...... I could almost hear myself hiss “MY PRECIOUSSSSSSS!!!” (of course, in a sexy princess way)when i finally got my hand on it.

Of course, minutes later, the princess felt tremendously silly for mounting a nation-wide search just for a designer phone whose functions most probably are some generations back-dated.

This is an addiction that keeps coming back every time I say “enough is enough”. And i wonder why?

I guess, unless you are a creature of enlightenment, there will always be some form of addiction just catering to your needs…… Sex…. Cars….. Drugs…. Smoke….. Food….. Alcohol…. Work?!?!...

Sometimes, I really do not know what to make out of my addiction…

However, What i do know is that a gold D&G Motorola phone will definitely look fabulous together with my low waist D’Squared Jeans + that funky red GUCCI shoes and the quirky Marc Jacobs t-shirt for a wild glamourous night out.

SO while the Princess can be short on common sense and cash at times, she is never ever out of style....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear Princess P,
Welcome to the "Motorola" club..
u r officially a distinguish member now.. :)