Monday, July 03, 2006

WHy Me?

"What?? Someone is using my picture on the chatroom???" The princess exclaimed after a concerned friend called me up to deliver the news.

I was dumbfounded. Who would do such a despicable thing? And worse, who actually got hold of my pics? After all, autographed pictures of the elusive princess are very rare.....

A million scary thoughts went through my head. What if the person using my pics talks dirty online... What if she superimposes my beautiful face on a naked body.... What if a potential man of my dream had seen the pic circulating its round on the chatroom and thinks that I am loose and promiscuous.... What ifs....What ifs....

Sigh... There is nothing much I can do about this.... These are the risks that every major celebrities must face I guess......

At least, someone thinks my pic is good enough to be used..... After all, imitation is really the best form of flattery.

;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh plastic p,
u think too much..