Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Samantha Jones

Today is truly one of the happier days in recent times……comparable to the time where Lady “V” got blissfully attached.

One of my truly talented friends in the royal group is a step closer to being the PR queen of Singapore, snagging a delightful PR job today. : ) What a wonderful piece of news this is!!!

Our very own Samantha Jones…

I was pretty glad that he had followed his heart and had not taken the well-trodden path of resuming his banking career….. So, it appears that life does deservingly reward people who take risks after all.

And what better way to celebrate the emergence of the PR Elite than a night of serious partying... After a long hiatus, the party princess will be back on the scene headed by our own SAM JONES – glamorous as always …..

I am sure that, amidst the night of endless cheering, flirting and teasing, we have all celebrated the fact that true happiness & joy doesn’t always need to begin with ‘me’………

We are so happy and proud of you, Sam Jones…………..

Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Plastic Princess,
Sometimes the longest wait brings in the the most unexpected surprises. Thank you for being there unconditionally and being such a joy! I am mirroring your belief in the promise of hope and love : ) Hmm Samantha Jones? I can do better than that with my clothes on! LOL....cheers! - The One Who Snagged the PR job.

Anonymous said...

Plastic,

Its about time you get into PR as well, I mean, seriously, you're such a vibrant character.. you'll be bored to death if you continue to be in your curent profession...

The Great Mameha

Anonymous said...

i wanna be a PR too...
me me me...