Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Italian Job

There is this rush of love suddenly ignited deep within the princess when she steps into the office today. Could I be finally struck by cupid’s arrows?

I smiled and he smiled in the lift. Italian men, absolutely living up to their expectations.

For the first time ever, I finally realized the need for multi-national corporations to be in existence. Such heady joy. I bumped into him again 10 mins later. He smiled and I smiled.

Another 20 mins later, near the washroom, I smiled and He smiled.

This was getting pretty tiring without any progress. 30 mins later, I give up. I wish he could do more than reciprocating smiles. I wish to not only scratch the surface of the Italian man myth but also to know him at a much deeper level.

But right now, more importantly, I wish I could concentrate on this very urgent project I have in hand on my desk.

I got to take a coffee break to get him off my head, I told myself.

Spinelli’s – More Italians (or maybe Americans or British)…. I mean, who cares…..

And then, I saw him again…..

He smiled and I smiled for the last time……… today

Crushes (flirting) are all so sweet !

2 comments:

I still play with dolls said...

When I read your title - at first I thought you were talking about Italian handbags. *lol* Nonetheless Italian goods are always good =P

Anonymous said...

dear Princess P,
You should make the first move, ask him his name, which department is he working (presumably he works in the same company as you).. and tell him who u really r.. single and gorgeous... waiting...
u go girl...