Thursday, April 27, 2006

Cover Girls

Lady "V" called me early this afternoon to deliver an astonishing piece of news!!!!

"Princess! We are on the cover of a magazine!!!" Lady "V" exclaimed...

"What???? WHich one!!??" I exclaimed out even louder, thinking Lady "V" and I had finally been talent spotted at long last!

The princess loses her regal composure for a split second at my own workstation. Quickly, i turned around to see if my mere mortal colleagues had overheard me.

As i was about to throw in my resignation letter in exchange for fame as a supermodel, in came the response from the other side of the phone......

"It is a very international Magazine" Lady "V" couldnt hide her excitement anymore.

"Sigh. this cant be true!" I thought to myself. My heart sank as reality set in but now, my curiosity almost killed the kitten....

So here is it!!!!!













Lady Meryl "V" - Classic, Timeless & Talented with Princess Lindsay Me - Chic, Young & Vibrant....


One could never had imagine that it is possible to have stars of such different personalities, different generations on the cover of a same magazine.

In life's weird twists and turns, there always seem to be a pleasant surprise hiding somewhere round the bend.


Wow..... Finally on the cover of a magazine with my sista and me!!


I so need to have my "Vogue" moment now!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chey..