Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Plastic Princess Unveiled

Went to this very beautiful and interesting blogsite of "I still play with dolls" and saw how beautiful her dolls are.... She has the nicest pics of Midori dolls that i ever seen....


Just thought of sharing some pics of my "Laura Ashley" Barbie doll with her too... A dear friend of mine designed the dress and gave it to me....

Apparently, she won some award for some Barbie Bride Contest... Cool.... 


Tada.... Presenting the "Laura Ashley Bride"....

My "designer" friend gave her a ultra short hair cut, matching pearl necklace and ear-rings... How sweet....

And i gave her the demure pose... looking just like the perfect blushing bride that i always imagine myself to be...


 




Look!! She was actually Rapunzel to begin with... The "evil" designer friend lopped off her hair... I could almost feel her pain when the hair was cut...

Well, according to the designer, he was very worried initially too. But being the ever-so-decisive stylist, he decided to revamped her image for a fresher look.... "No Big Hair, No Rebond Long Hair, Too Common!!" He said......



  Posted by Picasa






This was my version of the "Runaway" Bride pose....... Not really looking like Julia Roberts version though.....

Just wanted to give that care-free feeling... After all, a marriage is suppose to liberate you and not trap you... So i hope....



Well, let me end off this article with the lovely introduction that my "drama" designer wrote for his beautiful creation as part of the competition.

Every girl dreams about a
Perfect Love, &
A sweet, loving place to
Call her home.

With the flowers of the spring,
She fills her home with the
Warmth that she brings,

A wedding is the beginning of
This wonderful dream…….



I secretly think he was talking about me

1 comment:

I still play with dolls said...

Thanks for showing the whole dress itself. Its really pretty. I've made 2 new posts and one of them is especially for you :)