Monday, April 03, 2006

The Magic Of Booze

The magic combination of booze (lotsa), hypnotic music and dark-lit ambience always have a deadly effect on people.

Just the weekend that passed, the beautiful princess was doing her dutiful rounds hanging out with the beautiful people around the clubs dancing and singing and drinking away as we tragedically know the weekend is coming to an end soon.

Somewhere between the 5th & 6th glass of mojitos, the magic began to start. Suddenly, strangers became acquaintance, and acquaintance became real close friends. All at once, there were no barriers between people and everyone was as happy as if we could ever be.

The dance floor looked like the enchanted forest with music pumping right through the trees. In their colorful and glamorous dressing, everyone looked like centaurs, fairies, the occasional elves, gnomes, dwarfs and more fairies.


I felt like Princess Alice in Wonderland

As the crowd grew bigger and the drink began to pour like rain, I begin to feel a little lost and spinning out of control. It was then I saw familiar faces around me.

In that instant, the real magic of life began to unveil.

Like angels, my trusted friends had always been there shielding me from any dangers lurking around the corners. Though the princess was almost gone by then, I knew that I was truly blessed.

I began to close my eyes and immersed myself into the pumping of the music, but ever so truly conscious of the fact that my friends would always be by my side no matter how fallen i must have looked......

The wonderful side effects of booze......


It makes you re-discover the beauty of friendship that you ,so often, once in a while forgot it exists.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Plastic P,

I wish I were there to be your new bosom friend..

Anonymous said...

Dear Plastic,
Wondering who's sky blue.
You better take gd care of your A cup boobies coz he wants to be well aquainted with your bosom.
Ms F4

Plastic Princess said...

Err......

Who is Ms F4?? This is new...