Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A Celebration!!

I am just so elated to have my blog a day after the Oscars........ I mean what better way to start blogging than to have it so closely timed to the all-time glamourous***, always glittery*** event of the year.

To me, the Oscars is the ultimate fantasy. Never for one day did i stop dreaming of being one of those walking down the red carpet in free designer clothes and giving acceptance speeches beamed live across the world. It is like a moment in time where bread and butter doesnt matter, a day solely dedicated to looking good, sounding great and being acclaimed. The magic of movies and their stars.......

I cant help but wonder......

Would i have the same excitment that i've always imagined all these time if i lead every mundane moment of my life as if it is the Oscar trip down the carpet?

Or would i just be seen as a drama-mama drag queen?

Does fun and credibility go hand-in-hand in the real world?

I guess i am afraid to find out.


(P.S: I am glad Brokeback didnt win Best Picture.........)

1 comment:

MOMAXX said...

Bitch, BrokeBack should WIN! Its the definitive movie that enlighten the world about gay love!