Thursday, March 30, 2006

A Torrid Affair

Like a sexy home video let loose on the internet, a growing momentum had garnered for this torrid affair over the week, which is appearing to be a case of "Desperate Housewives-meet-KamaSutra" spin…

And to think that it actually happened to one of my dear dear friend. And no, it is not Lady “V”.

I shall not name names but she is also widely known as the Frumpy Housewife to many in the “circuit”. Lets call her…. Mdm “F”.

(Also, I intend to skip the KamaSutra portion of this steamy tale)

So here goes……

Happily attached for a couple of years now to the most humble, down-to-earth , nicest guy that I’ve ever known, Mdm “F” had always been gushing about her perfect love relationship all this while.

In fact, she is really one of the last that I would ever thought could cheat on someone. She was an angel in disguise!

But then again, it isnt just anyone! It is a certain someone in the fashion/arts scene whom had had appearances on national TV before! Someone that Lady "V" had been eyeing on all this while.

Sourgraped Lady "V" commented snidely: "This is really a case of the Low Class attracting the Low Class!"

High class or low class, this torrid affair had gone undetected right under my royal nose for months now. It is definitely yet another blow to my almost non-existent love life so far.

According to first-hand account, it started out as pure sexual lust, grew into mild love and upgraded into a 0.4 carat diamond ring from T & Co on the hands of frumpy Mdm "F".

In this crazy turn of event, it simply makes one wonder: How does one measure the worth of faithfulness?

And as Lady "V" would agree, confirms that beauty is indeed subjective and love is truly blind!

Sex, Lies and Diamond Rings....... Some girls just seem to be able to eat the cake and sample their tarts all at one go......

At least, for now it seems.

6 comments:

I still play with dolls said...

Hullo! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Its been a last time since I last posted and I have just added some new photos today. Also wanted to tell you that you express yourself really well and I enjoy reading your articles. :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Your Royal Highness (AKA Lady Molester) seem to get the facts all wrong. However, I shall be gracious enough to forgive you since this is merely fiction. You ought to get more beauty sleep instead of blogging till almost twelve.
Yours Truly,
Countess F (F for FABULOUS, not Frumpy) ;p

Anonymous said...

I am officially lost..
I only managed to figure out who Mdm V is, yet now another Countess F pops out from no where..
gosh.. I have a hard time keeping up with you girls.

Of course I know our beloved plastic princess has a new nickname, lady molester
haha..

Anonymous said...

Dear Lady molester, oops, I mean Plastic Princess,
It seems you have really proven that hell hath no fury like a (ugly)woman scorned... Channelling your own "torrid" fantasies of the so-called 'fashion insider' via starting rumours about Mdm F is one thing, but to insult my taste in men!!! To all the readers out there, I urge you not to hold it against Plastic Molester & her plastic stories, however. She is only a sad result of this society. Nevertheless, I urge you all to always Keep it Real!
Don't Get It Twisted!
Lady V

MOMAXX said...

I need more information!! I need to get to the bottom of this! The Queen will make a call this weekend from New York!

Plastic Princess said...

Thank you everyone for the comments.... Gosh, i am almost overwhelmed by the series of questioning...

Yes, I, plastic princess, has the duty to bring the most groundbreaking news to you gals/guys!!

And now, back to the weather forecast

This is your favourite glamour news-reporter signing off....
Ms Plastic Princess